Ann had great communication skills and was responsive to all feedback. I'd have no problem hiring her again!
Friendly quick service, really happy with my design will 100% use again.
- Edifé Studio
Love the design! Artist was incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with.
Very fast turnaround. Good quality work.
Very quick and smart . Great work was easy to work with
- Anouk - studio and
She did a wonderful job not only interpreting our brief but also showing us what the brand could look like in the future.
- mukmuk HOME
How R @ Maiden & Friends started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
quilt cover, bed sheets
Description of the product
Wolkenfeld is a home textile brand from Germany with the focus on sleep enhancement. The portfolio covers all the relevant linen for bedding: bed sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, blankets, quilt covers etc.
The packaging will be for different color variations of quilt covers.
Description of the product target audience
The target group is pretty broad as everybody needs quilt covers. to sleep. Mainly women will buy quilt covers for their family.
A good night's sleep is necessary for a great life. Because that's the way it is, Wolkenfeld has searched for the finest fabrics in the world to create cuddly soft bed quilt cover that gives the necessary rest during the night. You will sleep so well, that you can start the day totally relaxed and enjoy it with lots of energy and clarity.
wolkenfeld means: field of clouds
Organic cardboard packaging design:
- organic cardboard look - if you got another idea we’re happy to receive :)
- not too many colors: black + 1-2 highlight colors
- design: modern, stylish & hip
- dimensions of packaging: about 30 x 25 x 9 cm
- minimal design / artwork on the inside (see reference picture to the right)
- logo on packaging: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold…sp=sharing
- slogan on packaging: Wer gut schläft hat mehr vom Leben.
- packaging will be used for different quilt cover color and material variations. So we need to have some space on the packaging for additional information (maybe on the side) where we can place infos like: barcode, product name, size and color, material, manufactured in PRC
- the plan is to place a sticker on the side - but it should have the same look and feel as the cardboard packaging so that the customer doesn’t see that it’s a sticker...