She was amazing very out of the box when it comes to design and I love the logo!
How marketingm started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Woodform Architectural designs and manufactures modular architectural linings with hidden fixings for projects. With globalisation, and the need to keep up with worldwide trends, Woodform constantly scours the globe for inspiration and innovation. This is shown in our unique approach, with consultancy services, samples and much more. Our systems create limitless opportunities, offering designers the freedom to explore, innovate, and express themselves. http://www.woodformarch.com
Target Audience - Architects, builders and designers who require our products for projects with enduring quality and aesthetic sophistication.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want to provide our clients with an user experience to coincide with our slogan - Freedom of Expression™. They need to be intrigued, delighted, and engaged. We want something that aligns with our style guide provided. The inside of the box will have a moulded section for the timber/aluminium samples to be inserted.
• Logo and Trademark on packaging (logo provided)
• Website/Company information
• Follow our Woodform Architectural style (guide provided)
• A sleeve over box
• Woodform Architectural project image (examples provided)
Things to consider:
• How the box closes (The way it closes and opens is up to you, as long as it is secure).
• How the box is stored. Architects/Builders might like to store them in their product library, whether it be on it's side or flat is something you may like to consider.
• The inside when opened. There will be a foam insert so nothing need on the inside bottom.
Length: 430mm x Depth: 305mm x Height: 110mm
If you need any more information, please let us know.