The Metal Bar
The Metal Bar has been purchasing scrap gold jewelry since February 2010, and we are growing by leaps and bounds! We buy gold jewelry typically at home gold parties. The party host receives 10% of what we pay out in total purchases. It is not unusual to pay out a party host over $500! We are also wanting to expand into fundraising campaigns, and this is where we need special assistance in designing our brochures!
We have a lovely logo but need to expand up on this a bit.
For our general gold party audience - women 40+...middle class.
For our fundraising gold party audience - churches, non profits, boosters clubs, cheerleading teams, 4-H, Girl/Boy Scouts, scholarships, silent auctions, dance teams, schools, bands...you name it!
Goal: Integrated Marketing - in other words, all of the pieces MUST create and convey an integrated, unified and consistent message about our company and our services. We are looking for designers who can effectively and creatively integrate form and function, and reinforce the theme/fonts/style across all communication materials. We would love to meet a designer and be able to have continual ongoing relationship for future work. Because of that reason, we are requesting designers physically located in the US only, and we are offering all of our requirements as one contest.
1. letterhead - Logo (attached) with the appropriate color scheme, & the style and layout of the contact information (attached)
2. brochure (or rack card) for fundraising - this is the information we provide regarding our fundraising programs - (attached is the info about fundraising)
3. general updated rack card (we have rack cards but would like them updated) - general information on how gold parties work - please refer to http://www.themetalbar.com
4. envelopes (regular size and larger)
5. business card - needs updated
6. fundraiser submission card - we will provide the information that must be placed on these - will probably be the same size as the rack cards
7. Small hang tags 2X2 - logo on one side, the other side with contact information
*information that must be placed on each of these pieces will be provided!
This is a guaranteed contest. The design(er) we end up picking will also be offered the opportunity to redesign our website, the payout for which is separate from this contest.
We have been going with the black and white paisley theme and like it...or some other element lifted from our logo...splashes of gold and/or silver would be nice if done properly. WE DO GIVE FEEDBACK and provide guidance!! Please feel free to contact me again if you have additional questions and/or need clarification. Thanks to all of you for your initiative and contribution