Medium: Printed poster also as flyer.
- maths and science students are sophisticated machines which takes pizza as input or fuel to produce world change.
- Science student + pizza = world change
- Science students + pizza = world changing free textbooks
- Converting pizza into intellectual progress
- Students are superheroes with super powers to convert pizza into
- Or variations to the theme
This idea borrows from many science/maths/computer science students’ familiarity with the ‘mission’ atmosphere and camaraderie when teaming up and hacking away at something scientific, often spanning a number of days, working in the wee hours of the morning, running on pizza and caffeine to produce a result that is disproportionate the available resources.
Produce a print quality (vector files required) visual. We do not specify the copy or imagery with the hope of drawing out the creative contributions.
The poster should function well when viewed from a distance and be able to capture passers-by’s attention to come closer and read the more detailed information.
Poster title or copy: be creative!
White blocks for Venue, Date, Time and Contact email. – where details can be entered with marker.
FHSST most prominent
seeded by Shuttleworth Foundation