CREATIVEMIX - Vancouver's Ideation Conference
This conference is for everyone who depends on their creative output-whether it’s a small or big part of their work. The goal is to help you take your creativity to the next level! We believe that the next level can be achieved through the collaboration and inspiration that comes from learning and working outside the box.
CREATIVEMIX is strategically designed to attract creative professionals, bringing them together in an atmosphere of collaboration. The program will consist of 8 speakers, from various industries, who will share how they foster and manage creativity, fan new ideas into flame, and promote the cross-pollination of creative concepts among different types of people and projects. There will be 2 workshops (ideas+collaboration and action+planning).
CREATIVEMIX attracts people from the following industries (but not limited to): Animation & Digital Arts, Advertising & Marketing, Photography, Fine Art, Architecture & Design, Fashion, Film & TV, Theatre & Performing Arts, Music, Culinary Arts and, yes, even Business.
It's attend by an even blend of men and women, ages 20-45. They are emerging or professional creatives who live in, or around, Vancouver, Canada.
So often creatives gather to hone their technical craft; however, skills are simply not enough. It is one thing to plan and deliver on a great idea, but it’s the innovator who stands apart from the crowd. By leaving your skills at the door and focusing on expanding your creativity, you’ll gain inspiration and a new mindset around this invaluable medium. This conference will truly give you the best of both worlds: a jolt of creative energy and new tools to bring your ideas into reality.
Here's last year's poster: http://creativemix.ca/poster-promo/ - we loved it because it was provocative and it really stood out; in 2010 we want to go fish-free. In other words: no fish, no blender - new ideas please.
We like our orange post-it style background (as you can see from our website header) but the use of it is not required.
Please ensure to include:
1. Our logo
2. Our website: http://WWW.CREATIVEMIX.CA
3. Our date: November 4, 2010
4. Our venue name: Roundhouse Community Arts Centre
5. Our speakers names: we're preparing to announce our speaker roster within the next 7 days, please use 12 place holder names, like your favorite cartoon characters, until we give detailed feedback)
6. Our sponsor logos - I think the tone-on-tone look would be good here (logos attached - their might be a couple added during the feedback round so please add place holders)
- I like all CAPS in headers but don't get carried away, use sentence case as a general rule
- It will be printed digitally
- 8.5" wide by 14" high
- 1/8" bleed
- rest of the details are here: http://clubcard.ca/infopage?file=fi…rd&lang=en