I was immediately impressed with the way Qinkqink used the information so that each aspect was given focus without appearing congested. I also love how he used colours to make the design eye catching which is great for my marketing.
His design got my idea very well.
How DRZJewelers started their print or packaging design journey
Independent jewelry Store located in Washington DC. We Carry a variety of Jewelry, Watches and Giftware.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The average consumer.
1. Two page front and back flyer . total 4 pages.
2. Must be in High Resolution.
3. We need the original PST
4. Same idea as flyers made for stores such as "Kay Jewelers".
5. implement a fall /holiday theme and the blue color used in our logo (see website)
6. Simple and easy to read but be creative.
7. Spaces for about 6-8 jewelry pieces on each page.
8. Front page must have a space for our LOGO , Slogan and sale announcement.
Slogan is: "Perfect Gift for every Budget".
Sale something like 20%-40% will be determined later.
9. Page 3 must be dedicated to Watches.
10. Page 4 must be dedicated to Giftware.
11. We should be able to plug in different pictures in the flyer. and change prices undeneath.
12. Flyer Size 11+9
13. We will provide images and you need to work on the resizing and the resolution.
14. Time frame is very important. We need this ASAP. The plan is to have printed and distributed next month.