** This is our first graphic to explain what we do, we need at least 9 more. We will give these assignments as a first option to the winning designer **
We want an graphic that explains our 9 step working process. We call it Digital co-creation. Its explained below, each step has some description and tags. The graphic needs to explain our process (and if possible the benefits and possibilitys). The most important thing is the 9 step proces.
We would love four things to be included in the graphic when designing the 9 steps:
1. "Digital co-creation" and "9 step process" as the title
2. Simple icon for every step
3. title, description and tags added on the graphic for echo step (these will be translated to dutch and might be modified. So make it easy to do so).
4. OPTIONAL (so only if you can make this look good): step 4-5-6-7-8 are iterations, that meens that during the co-creation we repeat each of these steps for a topic or subject. We call these 5 steps the co-creation iteration.
Digital co-creation proces (9 steps)
You can't co-create if you don't know where the people are. So in the first step we find the people on the platforms where they are (social networks, websites, enc).
- Tags: Blogs, Newspapers, Social networks, Magazines
People won't do anything if you don't get their attention. Thats why we invite them to participate in the language they already speak. We try to connect with them on a emotional level.
- Tags: Influence, Social Proof
If you engage with your audience one, you will only get a small amount of input. To trully engage with a audience we invite them on the platforms they use (and also engage their with them), have a central platform with all the information and have multiple ways to connect (mailinglist, twitter, facebook).
- Tags: Mailinglist, Twitter, Facebook, Website
We start the digitale co-creation with brainstorming. We ask people for ideas around a particular subject. This way we go from couple of idea's to many ideas. Everyone is allowd to collaborate in generating idea's.
- Tags: Ideation, Diverge
When you have a lots of idea's, its difficult to analyse them. Thats why we create 2-3 concepts (of final product/service/policy, enc) of all the idea's. These concepts are created by experts that proces ideas. Sometimes we involve the audience to help us conceptualize.
- Tags: Converge
Some people respond better to just a question (like brainstorm fase) but some people like to give feedback to a concept. Thats why we give concepts back to the audience. They can add ideas, expend on existing ideas and help us complete the concepts.
- Tags: finalize
Not all idea's or concepts are equally important. So we need to prioritize to positions some ideas/concepts to be more important then others. The audience can vote or make choices on that they think is important.
- Tags: Rating, Vote, Polling
After we are almost done with finilizing the concepts, decisions need to be made. You can't go left and right at the same time. So we involve the audience in helping us make the right decision by involving them in strategic, political and other choises that need to be made. Sometimes we use this face to let people show support for the finised concepts.
- Tags: Support
After we are done finalizing the concepts and start executing (making products or realizing policy), we involve people in the next proces. This way people are involved and can keep giving you curcial feedback to get better results.
- Tags: Inform, Monitor, Feedback
We also asked if you could integrate the benefits and the possibilities. Its not required but if you can it would be great!
* Longterm involvement of people
* Collaborating regardless of time and location
* Faster & better results
* Easy to involve lots of people
* Supported and relevant results
1. Create products and services with clients
2. Make policy with people and organisations
3. Shape collaborations with partners
4. Form visions with employees
5. Execute projects quickly