Rupam did an excellent job designing our logo. Our communication was clear and our needs were executed to perfection!
How albom started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Central Ontario Leadership Seminars
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a not-for-profit organization that runs an annual one day leadership conference for Grade 10 students, based in Ontario.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a brochure to be included in our sponsorship materials. It will either be used as a standalone document or included with some other material that we have created.
We are open for you to use a 3-fold design, or just a simple 8.5x11 page -whatever you think will look best.
- We work with youth, so the design needs to be somewhat fun, but keep in mind that we're attempting to attract corporate sponsors, so it also needs to feel professional.
- Our website, http://www.cols.ca shows a bit more about us, we're not tied to that specific design theme (though we do like a red-based theme)
- Feel free to use any image from our website, or any images that are legal to use.
- We are trying to use this brochure to share our program and let people know the kind of financial support we're looking for.
- We need to be able to edit the text on the document afterwards (please not just a PDF final deliverable)
1) Our logo
2) Our name in full: "Central Ontario Leadership Seminars"
3) Somewhere subdued: Our registered Charity number (included in attached documents)