- The design must be VERY high end, sophisticated, elegant, and professional.
- The design must incorporate our logo that can be found on this page at http://www.bluelioncapitalmanagement.com
- The total length of the booklet will be about 16 to 30 pages, and the text on each page needs to be easy to read, probably 2-columns, with a place for images in each section. For example, a section on windpower would have an image of a windmill.
- You can use a place-holders the following sections: solar power, ethanol, wind power, geothermal, etc. The more you can make this look like the final product the better chance you will have of being selected the winner of the contest.
- This piece must induce complete 100% certainty in the reader. It must also give the reader a sense of exclusivity.
- It must have the feel of something put out by an investment bank like Goldman Sachs.
- I don't want anything that looks TOO "green" or environmentalist-like. The piece must first be about investing and money, and the "green" theme is secondary.
- The color must NOT be bright green, or any bright colors. It must be either dark navy blue or a deep emerald green.
- It must NOT look in any way generic or thrown together quickly.