Winning design by waxident
Brochure Template for "CleanTech" investment Firm
dougmm7261 needed a new print or packaging
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 37 designs submitted by 7 freelance designers.
How dougmm7261 started their print or packaging design journey
I need a design for a high end marketing book/brochure that must appeal to the highest net worth investors, and must be suggestive of CleanTech or GreenTech technologies.
Blue Lion Capital Managemet and/or Blue Lion Global Clean Technology Fund
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a design for a marketing brochure as described above. We are an investment firm specializing in funding CleanTech and GreenTech technologies.
This will be presented to high net worth investors.
You can visit http://www.cleantech.com to begin browsing companies in this industry to get a feel for what it's about.
- The design must be VERY high end, sophisticated, elegant, and professional.
- The design must incorporate our logo that can be found on this page at http://www.bluelioncapitalmanagement.com
- The total length of the booklet will be about 16 to 30 pages, and the text on each page needs to be easy to read, probably 2-columns, with a place for images in each section. For example, a section on windpower would have an image of a windmill.
- You can use a place-holders the following sections: solar power, ethanol, wind power, geothermal, etc. The more you can make this look like the final product the better chance you will have of being selected the winner of the contest.
- This piece must induce complete 100% certainty in the reader. It must also give the reader a sense of exclusivity.
- It must have the feel of something put out by an investment bank like Goldman Sachs.
- I don't want anything that looks TOO "green" or environmentalist-like. The piece must first be about investing and money, and the "green" theme is secondary.
- The color must NOT be bright green, or any bright colors. It must be either dark navy blue or a deep emerald green.
- It must NOT look in any way generic or thrown together quickly.
We've found some similar contests you might like