Design the front (mainly) and back cover of an investment opportunities guidebook. The book explains how to tap into various highly profitable fast growing industries in Cameroon, such as telecommunication, agriculture, import/export, tourism...
I liked the following concepts but I'm also interested in something completely different so don't feel constrained by these:
Here are the minimum requirements for the front cover:
- Size: A5 (21 cm x 14.8 cm)
- Title: The Investor's Guide
- Subtitle: Cameroon: Land of Hospitality and Opportunity
- Tagline: "The insider's guide to uncover Africa's best hidden treasures."
- Author: Compiled and edited by InsightBDS
- Notice: 2012 Edition
- if possible, it would be nice to have a simple (even partial) globe/map that somehow shows cameroon's location within africa; I uploaded one but I would have preferred another one showing the whole africa
Here are the minimum requirements for the back cover (just use random texts as place holders for these):
- 5 Bullet point benefits in 10-15 words each.
- description of the book in 200-250 words max.
- 2 Quotations/comments in 30-50 words max.
- InsightBDS and Author bio in 150-200 words max.
- InsightBDS logo plus CEO's pic
The designer is free to be as creative as he/she pleases as long as it contains the minimum information indicated above.
Some pictures (illustrating cameroon's industries and characteristics) have been provided and the designer is free to use and/or modify any or all of them... maybe in some mosaic (going all around... or not).