Our second book deals with the hard and numerical facts we found in the Bible,
numbers and roots of numbers. We found following nine numbers
that are the roots for all other numbers.
Note also that these numbers are directly associated with natural numbers
1 to 9 in the following way:
1 - 1 (golden color)
2 - 371 (silver or white color)
3 - 153 (red color)
4 - 133-55-250 (dark blue)
5 - 407 (purple)
6 - 217-352-160 (earth color, dark grey)
7 - 370 (sky blue)
8 - 1459-919 (sky blue)
9 - 136-244 (black)
We have already come up with a way to present these numerical relationships
in a geometrical figure we call "number-pyramid" - see attachment number_pyramid.jpg
Here is a direct link to that image on our website: http://rockoftruthministry.org/imag…yramid.jpg
What a designer needs to do is to use this "number-pyramid" as the main component
for the cover. You can modify this pyramid in whatever more presentable way as you
see fit as long as you...
(1) Don't change the color assigned to each number pair
(2) Don't change the color assigned to the lines connecting these numbers
Note that we draw this pyramid in a totally transparent fashion with the green color
as the background (green is the only color that is not used for the numbers and lines).
To make it more presentable, you may...
(1) Change the green background as needed;
(2) Change the color tones within each color theme as needed;
(3) Add face color to each plane formed by the lines to make it look more like a 3D figure
(4) Redraw with more accurate precision, color tones and perspective propotions - I do have the original file in InkScape format (.svg) that you can use
(5) The root numbers in the brackets and after dashes in the bottom could be of the same font size as their "head numbers" if there is space for them. If space is limited, use the same but smaller font.
(6) Add shadow/shade as needed.
You can present this pyramid as something coming out of an opened Bible (scroll or
a modern day Bible) or simply present this number-pyramid with the HEAVENS/EARTH
or simply BLUE SKY/GREEN GRASS as background.
Here is the link to the cover for our previous book on the same topic: http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.…classified - hope this gives you more ideas as to how to present this 5-point number-pyramid vs our previous 4-point pyramid (a tetrahedron).
The best way (occupying less space) to present the four circulating roots for numbers 4, 6, 8 and 9 is to encircle each set of roots inside a capsule-like shape with arrows - see new file added 4-8-6-9roots_capsule.jpg
If you need to add more things to the cover, you can take a look at the attached file
4-8-6-9roots.jpg - it illustrates the root numbers associated with 4, 6, 8 and 9.
You do not have to use it. But if you think that the cover needs some smaller objects
to fly around the pyramid, there you have them.