A redesign of the IIA's best selling book.
Book cover concept needed for association publication. The foundational element of the internal auditing profession this book (also known as the "red book") outlines the standards and code of conduct for professional internal auditors around the globe.
The redesign needs to reflect the publication's position in the profession and should embody the following concepts:
- Global/World-wide ApplicabilityThis is a short turn around project. All entries need to be submitted by the week of June 30th (preferable before then). The final winner will be selected at a team meting the week of July 7. To read more about the current publication, visit here: http://www.theiia.org/bookstore/pro…7-1145.cfm
- Company logo required (to options to work from) can be pulled form here: http://www.theiia.org/hb-test-page/iiarf-logos- The following terms:
- Book title "International Professional Practices Framework"
- Definition of Internal Auditing
- Code of Ethics
- International Standards
- Practice Advisories
- Potion Papers
- Practice Guide
- January 2009
- As noted previously, this text is also know as the "red book" and has used pms color 200 as it base color. The desire is to keep the association with this color and use strong tones in this family to keep that branding in place. Slight variations from this color are fine, but please keep close to it.
- Front cover only at this time is need and can be presented in 8 1/2 by 11 format.
- At the completion of the contest the design files (Illustrator or InDesgn) will need to be transfered along with any support linked elements.
Art elements and illustrations are fine, but please no photos of people. The piece should use design elements to support the concepts outlined above over photos or stock art.