GREAT STUFF WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK TOGETHER ON VARIOUS PROJECTS MOVING FORWARD. THANK YOU 99 DESIGNS
- Choco Creation
Choco did great work. Truly. Very creative and professional. I will work with Choco again. -- Jeff Hughes
Great designer! Also very helping and understanding. Trustworthy and likely to help also after agreement.
The job was to create an exciting design and color for a mundane presentation. Tenxdesign was prompt with my changes, listened to what i wanted for my PP and of course Tenxdesign superb graphic designing. What i envisioned in my head, Tenxdesign delivered! Highly recommend Tenxdesign for quality and pleasant disposition.
- V E N K A T
How srikant.menon started their powerpoint template journey
Who are you known as?
Eagle India Investments Sharia Fund I
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The objective is to create a marketing document for the fund. This document would be ideally shared with prospective investors in the fund.
The fund invests in publicly listed securities in India.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Content to include in the template
Structure of the document:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. The Opportunity (Talk about why a long Equity play in Indian markets makes sense over the medium to long term (middle class, FDI, Infrastructure spend, GDP / Capita growth, etc..)and why relative to other comparative markets e.g. BRICS, emerging Asian / frontier Asian
3. Highlight D&B’s( fund's investment advisor's) personnel / track record as advisors and then talk about the Fund “Backers” being Eagle and Al Saeed) – and we can include CV summaries of Board members of the fund and fund manager as an appendix)
4. OVERVIEW OF INDIAN EQUITY MARKETS/ RECENT DEVELOPMENTS (This would be more market data centric i.e. valuations, liquidity, performance, etc.)
5. Investment Strategy (how fund picks stocks, target industries, etc. also include portfolio target composition, highlight some of the investee names we like and why, etc..)
6. INVESTMENT PROCESS/ PHILOSOPHY
7. FUND STRUCTURE
8. SUMMARY OF TERMS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
9. APPENDIX 1: PAST PERFORMANCE (mock portfolio and current live portfolio vs. benchmarks and others)