Fantastic designer that added some really great creative touches. Definitely a top level designer who gets it!!
How HydraLL started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
70th Anniv Hydra-Electric Logo
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We make sensors and switches for the aerospace industry (B2B). Our customers are larger aerospace companies that are makers of aerospace systems (e.g., Honeywell, Parker, GE aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, etc.)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a full page ad designed for upcoming trade show publication. (Aviation Business Daily). The typical ads are boring and forgettable but we want ours to stand out, and also highlight our 70 anniversary. Please see attached guidelines.
Key elements required
1. Iconic Image in the style of the 1940's wartime posters:
- woman pilot/mechanic/aerospace worker with a plane in the background; (woman should NOT be overtly sexy/pinup type; see PDF for how we want to show a hint of a plane; and do NOT make it a biplane.
- a Call-out box that says “70 years of innovation”
2. 0ur 70 anniversary logo (against a white background); will provide you with image file
3. Our product list: “Sensors & Switches: Pressure, Temperature, Flow”
6. Visit us at Booth #623
Pink footer is nice but optional