I showed them what I wanted and they completed it in a prompt and professional manner. I am very satisfied with their work.
Great communication, excellent designs, very easy to work with!
How raoul.dobal started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
PMG Fonds Management AG
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company provides tailormade solutions within the fund industry. We are a Swiss Company and pride ourselves for having a very client-focused approach.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For each of our product, we are creating a monthly "factsheet". This factsheet is internally produced, pulls data from our database and through a template creates a pdf. This PDF is then signed and digitally distributed to Dataproviders and clients.
We have an existing layout and would like to refresh it. The goal is not necessarily a completely new design but an updated look and feel.
Please consider following points:
- Factsheets are printed sometimes. That means it needs to be legible in a b/w printout and borderless printing is not possible.
- We are producing factsheets for many clients. Individual Images are not maintainable. If at all, an image has to be generic and applicable.
- Our engine allows for a certain configuration of the content. Blocks can be defined. Their content is often specific to client wishes.
- A client logo can be added to the factsheet, but the brand visual is always ours.
- It has to be a two column design. Header and Footer can span columns.
- The structure and content of the Factsheets are although not standardized in the industry somewhat similar all over.
- Attached you also have some general CI Information
I attached some example pdf and commented there the details which are important to us. Also attached our fonts, the ci guideline for print (will at some stage also be updated), our new PowerPoint template and some other stuff.