Working with Maximillian could not be easier. He is a quality designer and would highly recommend.
- Sebastian Roy
Sebastian did a great job and I would recommend his work highly!!
How scott Lc started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Private Capital Management Associates
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manage the investments for individuals and families in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our new ProManage 401(k) service mainly will involve helping clients manage the investments in their 401(k) accounts.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
One-page brochure to market our new ProManage 401(k) Advisory Service. The content is pretty much ready -- see attached. We would like it to fit to one 8x11 page, but two would be OK if it makes the print look better. It needs more white space and images. Feel free to move the content around to make it visually more appealing. It should also have images. I'm not sure what gallery the designer might use, but we have an account with iStock Photo. Maybe a faded "watermark" in the background might look good?
Check out our website for more info: http://www.pcma.us
• Age: Early 30’s – Late 40’s
• Working professional at growing company (ideal = Google, Apple, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
• Stable employment (5+ years at current company)
• Maximizing 401(k) contributions is a priority
• Has significant income cushion to absorb new quarterly “bill” from PCMA
• Little interest or time in managing himself/herself
• Sees value in professional management
• Is building assets outside of 401(k) upsell to “premium” tier once $500k minimum reached