How Lornegross started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
Robertson Opportunity Growth Funding Partnership
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Investment fund investing in real estate stocks
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design a presentation that the fund can use to market itself to investors. Some investors are individuals but some are other funds (quite professional). Presentation should be dynamic and interesting, and at the same time should cater towards this kind of market. Presentation should be a template so that content can be changed and updated. Currently using powerpoint, so if that works (ie has the best artistic result) this would be preferred.
I need the following sheets (all landscape orientation):
1) A cover page with design and company name;
2) a basic page with header line/banner at top (text inserted by us inside);
3) a template graph (line and also a bar graph) with header at top
4) a template chart - has title at top, various rows and columns of information (sometimes graphs and charts have text written on the sheet beside the chart in smaller font than rest of presentation, note that graphs and charts vary in size);
5) A page that denotes a particular section within the presentation (ie, the presentation has 5 or 6 sections and this is a page that denotes a section - it has the fund name on it and also the section title
Basic color I am thinking is a deep red as the primary color element (of course you can accent with others)
[I'm curious about a version with a deep blue as the primary element, but red is my preference]