NOTE: I'd want to see an initial visual concept/design, approve the colors/texture/fonts/style, and then proceed to work on other "versions" and sizes. I would not expect to see all sizes/versions in the first round.
Reminder: the deliverable are web graphics promoting a church sermon series. All text required is outlined in the brief. Graphic sizes are specified below. We are a contemporary church, so avoid excessively traditional symbols. You don't have to use symbols -- a good use of color, type/font, and textures would impress me. Make the sermon title the "hero" of the visual.
1) Facebook and website page header graphic for display online that includes visuals and the sermon series title and sermon dates.
= 2 graphics= Website image should be 990 x 396 pixels. Facebook Cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
2) Individual FB post graphic for each sermon in the series, with sermon title, passage, and date.( same look&feel) . These would be re-used on the webpage promoting the sermon podcast for each (same image file). 610 x 246.
= 5 sermons= 5 graphics.
3) 3 versions of a main image (3 versions, 1 for FB, and 2 for website) promoting the series in general using the sermon series title, "Jesus Speaks to Our Inner Person". Website image should be 990 x 396 pixels AND 610 x 246. Facebook Cover photo should be 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
Sermon Series schedule, dates, title and related Bible passage:
April 27. What Is Your Inner Attitude? Matthew 5:1-12.
May 4. Getting our inner person right. Matt. 5:20-22.
May 11. Love our enemies, Really? Matthew 5:43-48
May 18. Praying and giving in faith. Matt. 6:1-4
May 25. Jesus teaches about judging Matt. 7:1-6
Overall sermon series "title" -- Jesus Speaks to Our Inner Person
I'm going to use one single winning visual across all sermons (different title).
- make sure to include the service times: 8:15 am & 9:45am
AGE of target audience: 25-45. Married couples, with kids.
- visuals should avoid "feminine" colors or style. Should be appealing to men, with a somewhat masculine tone to the visuals.