If you want to lose weight naturally and easily, without changing your lifestyle or doing strenuous exercise, then Switch41 is for you. An all natural food, you simply take a scoop of Switch41 in the morning and allow the Chia Seeds and Spirulina to balance your digestive system and turn off your "fat switch" (an enzyme called gpr41) so that you only absorb what your body needs and shed excess body fat effortlessly.
The new web site is being built, so we need the designs completed bu Jan 2, 2011.
Anyone who wants to lose weight. In particular, people who have tried several diets and who's weight has yo-yoed up and down. Also, people who are "too busy to diet and exercise" yet need to shed a few extra kilos.
The key audience is women (even though the design has be still be appealing to men, women will be the main buyers). In particular, the sweet spot will be educated (degree or above), married, 1 or more kids, age 35-55.
(Note, there is a key sub-audience of body builders and other athletes, so the design can't be too feminine, it just has to be relatable/appealing to women.)
We need the following, delivered in editable format (psd) as well as in high resolution jpg:
- A new logo
- A style guide (colours and rations for graphical elements, fonts for on-line and print - this is obviously a text document)
- A business card design
- The cover of a book (the boo is half an a4 page
- The cover of a CD box and the CD label
The look we are aiming for needs to be appealing to women and men, especially in the 30-50 age range. We want a natural, earthy and yet clean feel. Green tones would be good.
Perhaps (this is optional) a plant, maybe fern leaf, motif may work, but this is not compulsory.
The key is to create a brand image and story that is inviting and has lots of credibility and is consistent across the various items and the web site.
The attached files are merely an indication of the current designs (which can be completely replaced... just for information).
- switch logo old is the initial logo that was created just in text
- switch logo idea is a very simple idea to incorporate the 41 into Switch41... again, just a guide, don't use it as a literal requirement
- photo 1 is the cover of the CD as it stands
- photo 2 is the current CD label
Initial submissions of just the logo design/colours will be considered - if one of these is chose then the remaining items can be created.