What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Im considering tweaking the look of my site. Our site is one of the leading information sites for back pain and other related conditions. Im not looking for a totally new color scheme, many of our images are based off of the maroon on our site. So im looking to see if you can create a header that is less dark, less maroon and maybe find another color that will work with the maroon.
We would also like one or two sample tables that would go in the side bar of the site, that would look nice with the header (dont have to be exact match)
Our logo is in black and blue so the logo may have to be adjusted unless you can find a way to make the colors work.
In the header should include example navigation tabs / mouse over ideas
- Item 1... The header must have our logo, our taglline, and phone number 800 216 4908
- (please see site for tagline)
- It should look medical and professional
- For size lets say 875 w x no more than 150 hHere are a few examples of medical sites in this field.
We prefer rounded corners for the top of the header as well as the side tables. The side tables are intended to stand out a little but not necessarily be so in your face like they currently are on our site.
If someone would be kind enough to tell me how to upload the logo I will do so.
- Item 1... No cheezy stock photos, in fact no photos at all unless you can figure out a way to subtly work in a spine image. The goal of the header in this case is not to draw too much attention.