How gyutae started their other graphic design journey
I'm launching a 100-page Internet marketing ebook at winningtheweb.com and I need a cover for it. The book is called "The Winning Way - Ultimate Checklist of 500+ Proven Internet Marketing Strategies". I need both a 3D version of the book and a flat cover for the actual book cover in the PDF file.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm launching an Internet marketing ebook at Winning the Web (http://www.winningtheweb.com) and I need a cover designed - both a 3D version and a flat version for the PDF cover.
The book is called "The Winning Way - Ultimate Checklist of 500+ Proven Internet Marketing Strategies". The cover design should incorporate similar colors as the site http://www.winningtheweb.com.
- Some kind of blue background gradient - use the same colors used here: http://www.winningtheweb.com
- The main title is "The Winning Way"
- The subtitle is "Ultimate Checklist of 500+ Proven Internet Marketing Strategies"
- Written by Gyutae Park
- Incorporate the Winning the Web logo somewhere (maybe in the footer) - http://www.winningtheweb.com/wp-con…s/logo.gif
- Design ideas - the book is essential a checklist so try a checklist theme.. another idea is to use green road signs to match with "The Winning Way"