How Spanish Eye started their other graphic design journey
We are soon to be launching a new e-book all about renting out an overseas property. We need some professional graphics to accompany the product that we've been working on for months.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are soon to be launching a product all about renting your overseas holiday property.
It contains information for owners of properties overseas to help them get their properties rented out.
I need a full set of graphics as detailed below:
1. E-book cover
I need a 3D image (large and small size) to go on the sales page. This could be either gif or jpg format.
2. Website header and footer
I need a header image and a footer image for the sales page.
A set of banners to display on partner sites
- E-book cover must contain the name of the book "Fully Booked", the tagling "The Step-By-Step Guide To Maximising Your Holiday Rental Bookings" and the author name "Lisa Kilkenny".
- Sales page header should contain the same information as the e-book cover and be 750 x 200 pixels in size (although I'm flexible on the height dimension).
- Sales page footer only needs the name of the book "Fully Booked" and should be 750 2 115 pixels in height (again, I'm flexible on the height dimension)
- Banners, I need the following:
- 468 x 60: Should contain "Fully Booked" and "How To Get People Begging You To Rent Your Overseas Property"
- 120 x 600: Should containg "Fully Booked" and "How To Rent Your Overseas Property AND Make A Profit" and maybe "Click here"
- 160 x 600: Same as for 120 x 600
- 250 x 250: Should contain "Fully Booked" and "A 100% Complete Blueprint That Empowers Anyone To Make A Profit Renting Their Property Abroad"
- 125 x 125: Should contain "Fully Booked" and "Property Rentals Exposed"
As the target market is Europeans, I don't want any US style images. We need more of a European apartment type feel such as for Spain/ Bulgara/ Turkey, etc.