lindajo was fantastic to work with! Very responsive and creative. Thank you!
- info cx
How Pete McAteer started their other graphic design journey
Brand new Dreamaid Limited socio economic business and separate Dreamaid Charity to provide a market place for and to help artisans and artists globally.
Dreamaid Limited trades fairly and Dreamaid Charity will support people in poorer countries to access better markets by giving them access to the internet, PC's, cameras, marketing training (pricing, product improvement, packaging etc).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want to be able to communicate the philosophy of the company and the charity in a graphic. The fundamentals are that we will forge a partnership between large companies, Dreamaid, Artists and poorer people to benefit all in a symbiotic relationship. Large companies gain better public relations, Dreamaid grows and is able to assist more widely, artists make more for their efforts and poor people are raised from poverty by earning a sustainable income from their efforts.
Graphic will be used on the website and also in presentations and maybe as an image on a poster for download to promote at arts and crafts fairs.
- A graphic that depicts the relationship between Dreamaid, large companies, artists and poor people. It should demonstrate how we can jointly improve to the satisfaction of all concerned
- Sponsors (large companies) support the Dreamaid Charity / Dreamaid Charity supports local artisans / Dreamaid sells artisans products internationally
- We are currently showing this in PowerPoint presentation as an inverted pyramid with wording (Sponsor / Dreamaid Charity / Artisan / Dreamaid Ltd / Market Place
- Another slide shows the Public Relations benefit the Sponsor gets, the ability to help more that Dreamaid Charity gets, the access to market that artisans get and the increased products that the market place gets - all from this symbiotic relationship
- If you give your email address I can send the PowerPoint slides to you
- New logo suggestions. We are happy with our logo
- Prefer no words on the graphic. It should be self explanatory if at all possible