How Jessy7 started their other graphic design journey
We are organising a fund raising project for a local school. We require 10 christmas card designs that are incorporated with a family photo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The family Christmas Cards will be available to the school community with a percentage being donated to the school as part of annual fund raising activities. Each card will be personalised with a photo of the family, kids, pets etc as well as a christmas message.
We require a variety of designs to satisfy a wide variety of tastes and budgets. Modern and clean to cute and quirky - our families have children aged 5 -13yrs. Loads of colour and christmas cheer to be expressed in the designs. You will need to be able to wear a variety of hats to fulfil the final design pool.
This is a fun and positive project for us and we look forward to reviewing the submissions and working with you.
- Variety and style is important for this project.
- We would like to view minimum 2 designs from entrants to demonstrate a variety of styles.
- We would like to have the final design pool within 7 days of the contest closing.
- Each design is to include some level of stock photo to indicate placement only - these are not required in the final artwork.
- Clever and not typical use of images is encouraged, simple placement into a border is something we can achieve in-house.
- We want our families to be able to convey the positive message and personality of christmas and their family.
- Sizes that are available will be DL (99mm x 210mm), A6 (105mm x 150mm) & Square (120mm).
- Files must be provided in vector format in either Illustrator or Indesign CS3. No photoshop files please. Any links will be required for any final editing.
- Stylish and modern designs, all the christmas characters and themes - Santa, Rudolph and all the little elves that go with him are welcome.
- The photo needs to be displayed on the front of the card and the imagery is there to enhance/support it.
- Cards can be flat or folded, single or double sided.
- No religous denomination to be expressed.
- No wintery, snowy scenes.