I got a freat design. In addition, I was able to discuss about a design that i want with designer.
How vincent xb started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
Middleburg Go Green Committee
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are the town of Middleburg, VA's sustainability and healthy eating/active living committee. We are a volunteer committee who's goal is to make our lovely town more sustainable and healthier for its residents.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our committee of volunteers has created a comprehensive sustainability plan for the town. We'd like to present the plan to our town council in a graphical document that will be beautiful to look at and fun to ready. Pictures are better then words!
1. Gorgeous cover page that invites you to take a closer look at the document. Cover page should include a digitized version of the hand drawn fox logo provided (see attachments - go green fox logo).
2. Table of contents that clearly separates the 3 sections of the document (recycling, transportation, and HEAL). Design should allow room for me sections to be added at later date.
3. Graphics that clearly distinguish each section, so the reader knows which section he/she is on. Each section should have a different color and feel to it that ties in with the content.
4. Roadmap page that has title of each section and icon for sub sections
5. Title graphic for each section that will have intro text to each section over it.
6. Page numbers, document name, and section in header or footer thru out (except title page).
There should be consistent use of fonts, headers, sub headers thru out the document.
We like the design of Harvard University's sustainability plan (see uploads). You can take some inspiration from theirs. Our should have a slight different look and color scheme as we are a small country town.