HawaiiHomeownership.com is looking for talented designer to create a logo that embodies the persona of our company and our objective.
Soon we will be launching - HawaiiHomeownership.com, and through this site we will provide a detailed 5-step plan that will help guide first-time home buyers in achieving their dreams of homeownership.
HawaiiHomeownership.com will be the sister site to HawaiiVALoans.com.
The HawaiiHomeownership.com is looking for an "eye-popping" logo - one that is fresh, friendly yet established.
Website layout would be similar to mint.com - so ideally, logo should fit nicely within this layout.
- The logo should have .com in it.
- Please show 2 comps, one with tagline and the other without tagline.
- Tagline - "Opening New Doors To Homeownership"
- We don't have a specific color scheme just yet, so feel free to convince us on which colors we should use.
- Clean and simple - most if the logo designs I have chosen in the past were more on the simple side rather than extravagant.
- Homeownership is one word. Please don't make the "o" in ownership capital or make "ownership" a different font style/color different that "Home" (making "Hawaii" a different font style/color than "Homeownership" is recommended though).
- Cheesy looking designs - enough said.