Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How TravisC started their logo design journey
Logo for and online service which is called the marketing professor. Should offer a web 2.0 look, and should be fun, and engaging (as oppose to 'serious and academic' which is what usually comes to mind when someone hears the word professor). Be creative. Will need original artwork.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The marketing professor will provide valuable information to its readers and subscribers who are interested in strategies, tactics, and tools for both online and offline marketing. The content provided will be written (blog, eBooks, and special reports), and video. Professional videos will have a Navy Blue to Black top to bottom bleed background.
- Professional logo...convey's trust, reliability, and transparency...keeping it real.
- PSD (original artwork and rights to it), vector graphic
- Transparent GIF version of the logo
- Artwork should allow flexibility as needed with addon text, so it could be altered "Marketing Professor"[Logo] 'Ideas', 'Certified', 'eBook', Blog, etc.
- Yellows, blues, oranges, seem to be good colors, but you are the artist.