We want the logo to resemble Web 2.0 logos –meaning simple and friendly feeling, rounded text.
See here: http://fontfeed.com/archives/the-lo…of-web-20/
Create an abstract champions podium as your concept starting point.
A wood grain like this would be interesting. The characters on the podium aren't necessary.
TheNationalChampion.com, is a start-upwebsite about to launch, publishes only funny "news" submitted by theusers. Novel eh?
Our users vote for the funniest news story of the day and that's what gets published to our front page. User submitted satire and comedy is what we enjoy. Yes-more please.
Preferably, the logowill project a serious news tone or just look badass.
- Be our new header image that conveys our brand described above
- Have the tag line "We seriously make fun of the news."
- The design should match the color schemes we have here. http://budurl.com/vu53
- Leave without cuddling
- Exceptional submissions will be creative with sizing the header, the search box can be moved freely.
- Share all found cigarettes.
- Look good in black and white backgrounds
- Be glossy Web 2.0 goodness.
- Look good in high heels
- The final deliverable should include the vector/psd file
- Nothing overly complicated
- No clipart
- No Pre-op Trannys