Andry has been a pleasure to work with and has understood what we were trying to achieve. All in all, a really professional job.
How WatchMyPro.com started their logo design journey
WatchMyProfessional is a new web company that will soon launch several web sites allowing professionals to market themselves to the public by posting their own videos which outline the virtues of their services. These videos will be searchable by geography (zip code), specialty, viewer rating, price, or other criteria.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This contest will run until Friday and will not be withdrawn. The prize will be awarded. The winning logo will serve as a template for site specific logos for various web sites such as WatchMyLawyer.com, WatchMyDentist.com, WatchMyGolfPro.com, WatchMyStylist.com, etc. The same logo will be used for each site by simply changing the word "Professional" to the appropriate profession such as Lawyer, Dentist, Stylist, etc. Colors may also be changed for the various sites if a change would be market appropriate. We therefore must have a logo that WE can change the text and colors in using conventional software. We are not designers and don't know much about design software, but if vector format will allow us (or a local print shop) to easily change the text with Photoshop or some other commonly available product, then vector format is fine. The font selected must be readily available.
- Simple logo designed for a light background. For examples look at the YouTube logo or the 99Designs logo.
- Logo that is simple but elegant, unique but humble, memorable but uncluttered, smart but friendly.
- It may be OK to use a vague reference to video screen or video monitor in this logo.
- Surprise us with your creativity.
- Logo geared to specific demographic. Must be universal and appropriate for every market.
- Logo built in format that does not allow easy changes by our staff. We must be able to change the text and colors (see notes above).
- Clutter, complexity, or images that distract from the content of the sites themselves.