Thank you Tajdar
and if you have a minute to check my last question about the file... would appreciate it. thanks Gabriella
How DominionVoting started their logo design journey
Dominion Voting is a full election solutions provider. We aspire to greater democracy and as such, our values reflect what we believe are the foundations of this ideal; transparent accuracy, accountability and accessibility. Our aim is provide an array of modern election solution resources, while minimizing election technology complexity. Our lead product is a ballot scanning device that captures elector’s intent accurately and when used with an audio, tactile interface provides those with disabilities the ability to vote independently. Check out our website to learn more. http://www.dominionvoting.com
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our audiences are decision makers for those that run elections. They are often a member of the local government.
Our current logo (viewed here in top left corner – http://www.dominionvoting.com) we like and plan to continue using. In our market our logo it is recognized for its distinctive colours, which we use throughout out marketing collateral. We are looking to enhance this logo by potentially repositioning it and/or adding a graphic to the logo. We are not rebranding here – just evolving. The graphic within the logo would be able to represent our company without the full copy of “dominion voting” – think Nike “swoosh” or Motorola “batwing”.
- Continue to use red, black, white and/or grey (we use these interchangeably but also need to be able to use the logo as just one of these colours as well)
- Simple design – no grading colour, fancy 3D graphics
- Be creative but you use our current logo in some form, some way (turn it upside down if it looks good… but we want it there)
- If you are feeling especially inspired and want to create something completely not involving our current logo, we will consider it but it must knock our socks off (and to be honest we would rather continue using the current logo in some way)
- Final file to be in Adobe Illustrator
We will review entries regularly and provide feedback to those that have potential. We will eliminate those that have completely missed the mark (ie didn’t read all this!)