Contemporary graphic icon with text (Unique Genius) and slogan/tagline (stand out in a crowd . . . DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF) that will look fresh five years from now
• Stylish, elegant logo that conveys the message that the company is credible and professional.
• Feelings/Qualities: Professional, bold, explosive, attracts your attention, evokes feeling that everyone has specialness that stands out in a crowd; vibrant feeling; piques your curiosity; "outside the box" yet focused; freedom/expansiveness; strength, inner power manifested in the outside world.
• Target Audience / Market: thought leaders, mid career senior leaders, executives, working in corporate position, ages 40-55 who have a desire to make a difference in their work
Unique Genius, division of Success Associates
• Outcome from logo design: stationery, the Web, speaker one sheet, use on dark backgrounds, e-zine, product pages
Message that I want to send or convey to others through logo:
• Freedom from the old way of seeing the world; stand out rather than trying to fit into a space which does not fit; boldness, exciting, fun, energizing
• Individuality, freedom, change, unconventionality, originality, freedom of expression, breaker of convention, innovator, thought leader, forward thinking, progress, boldness, flair, edgy
• Central Idea: Stand out with courage, boldness, and leadership; be known for your authenticity and credibility
• Benefit to client: transformation; increased energy and passion; bigger vision goals
• Company Values: Service; Integrity; Excellence; Innovation; Community and Partnerships; Thought Leadership
Success Associates provides proven success strategies to help you discover your unique genius™ and distinctive career brand to leverage for an economically viable and sustainable career;
‘unique genius’ coaching provides the focus, accountability and ‘inside-out’ growth that is the foundation for personal change to happen and stick.
• font: Georgia; Verdana or Century Gothic…bold, clear, makes an impact, action vs passive (not soft, more laid back feeling), edgy, flair
• color: vibrant yet warm; yellow undertones; primary colors - purple/warm orange red; lime or apple green for the third color, distinctive
• placement: sweeping lines with boldness in how the icon, unique genius, and tagline are positioned
• look/feel: Sweeping lines, reflecting action, movement, energy
- art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator that can be resized to vector graphics without any loss of quality
- century gothic font or a font that is clean, simple lines
- tagline, 'stand out in a crowd. differentiate yourself' in the logo
- • colors that are muted and don't reflect a bold image
• font / icon that looks 'artsy' and airy rather than edgy and stands out with confidence and leadership
• image that feels closed and restricted
• image that gives an unclear recognition of the brand
- colors that don't match my brand colors (See 'What I want' section);
- black or 'dark' colors.
- images that don't flow and don't represent bright and vibrant energy
- text, division of Success Associates in the logo