TruthBook is branded primarily on the banner of the home page of the website at: truthbook.com. We are redesigning the website's home page, banner, and lots of other pages within the site. Before we proceed, we need to design a new logo that works and looks great on a responsive design website. It must look good on a large computer screen, a tablet, and smartphone.
I've added two files to this document. One is a mock up of the new design direction and the other is the current banner at http://www.truthbook.com. I've shown these designs of the TruthBook banner solely to show you logo positioning at this point in the process.
The tagline, "Discover Jesus and the Urantia Book", will continue to be included in the banner but the four images to the right of the logo on the current site might be removed. The new logo will not incorporate the tagline but it must be usable in conjunction with the new logo. When the new banner is designed for a responsive design site, the tagline will not be a graphic design attached to the logo but rather a text line that can move and change.
- The clouds may or may not be in the new banner design. The logo must work either way.
- The font is not restricted to the current font style. Design freely but classically.
- The primary usage of the TruthBook logo is on a website but the .com on the current banner should NOT be incorporated.
- The designer is requested to show how the tagline would look when incorporated with the branded logo.
- We are pretty comfortable with the new website design template layout attached but when we launch the website and banner contest, designers might want the logo in a different position. So the logo must look great on its own and where ever found.
- IMPORTANT: The design must be scalable for usage on mobile devices, particularly smart phones. When the site shrinks from the large computer screen to the small smart phone, the new logo must look good and read very well in all situations.