The Sonoma County Trails Council is looking for new quality VECTOR logo to brand our organization.
Sonoma County Trails Council
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Sonoma County Trails Council, works inpartnership with others to foster, plan, develop, and maintain dirt trails open to all non-motorizedvisitors.
Our organization mission is broad, the logo should remain clean yet suggestive Featuring Sonoma County's rugged and/or rolling landscape. We want a visual that is easy to read, see,and print. The terms "Sonoma County Trails Council" and our tagline "Share Advocate Steward" may be incorporatedinto the logo design, although this is not required.
We ask for the winner's signature on an assignment form that transfers the copyright to our organization.
- Vector format when completed.
- Text: "Sonoma County Trails Council" (Trails Council should stand out the most)
- Text: "Share Advocate Steward" tagline
- Text: if the above text works with your design please use it, if not please design to add later.
- Visual: Can be abstract and different than the norm.
- Visual: Mountains and/or rolling landscape
- Visual: Trail
Visual: Tip: see Hood Mountain Regional Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:H…tndown.jpg
- Perspective: Creative and different than other trail organizations or agencies, yet appealing to outdoor enthusiasts.
Clean: The logo must work on all our promotional materials (website, letterhead, posters, banners,shirts and apparel)
- Color: Natural colors.
- separate gray scale version
- no raster images
- no tacky borders
- no grapes or vines