Expert designer, responsive, thorough and understands to fulfill the business need
- Pranay S
How megan AS started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Zig Zags Out of School Hours Care
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Services we deliver
The centre’s provides before school, after school and vacation care on location for the school students of Duncraig Primary, Glengarry Primary and Hawker Avenue Primary (Warwick).
The Markets in which we operate
Each site is located in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. The demographics include working, medium income family English speaking, Australians.
The parents (decision makers) will be looking for a business that the logo represents that is honest, creative, fun, dependable, educational, competent, eco-aware, youth-orientated and friendly.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
ZigZags Out of School Hours Care (Zig Zags OSHC) is a small business with three (3) sites that has recently been purchased by new owner managers.
The business has been established for 4 years however the branding requires a refresh in line with new management and to provide consistency across all media mediums.
Whilst there is a current logo the owners now wish to implement a website, amend uniforms (embroided polo shirts) and provide a unified brand. Being an established business there is a desire to not alienate existing clients by moving too far from the current look n feel.
The look n feel the logo is to represent is that Zig Zags OSHC works with children, without appearing childish. There is a need to appeal to the parents who are the decision makers that Zig Zags OSHC is a trustworthy business that ensures the emotional well-being, physical safety and security of every child will be in an environment that is conducive to their development, offering specific stimulating learning experiences suited to each child.
How we differentiate from competitors
Key competitors to Zig Zags OSHC include OSH Club, Camp Australia, YMCA, Wonderland and Care for Kids.
Zig Zags OSHC provides:
- services onsite at the respective schools. It is anticipated that this model will continue as the business grows.
- is linked to highly respected not-for-profit/community based organisation Children’s Services Support Unit and not large corporate childcare groups.
- provides access to password protected journals of each child to assist parents who are busy greeting their child at time of pickup can absorb the days events at another time.
- Children are treated as individuals with individual desires to participate as they choose.
- Screen time free so children can use their gross and fine motor skills in exciting activities that vary daily.
- Chaperoned to other onsite sessions ie sport or music if required.
- Supplied yummy additive free meals that the children want to eat.
Where the logo will be used
Virtual - Website (to be developed), future applications
Uniforms – embroided onto red polo shirts
Printed – large outdoor banners and printed flyers, welcome packs, business stationary etc