I am a New Zealander living in Cambridge, UK. I have started freelancing and want to develop this into a full fledged technology consultancy.
The target audience will be corporates who want to buy our services.
The name I have chosen is 'concipio' - from my latin dictionary:
1. to take hold of, take up, take in, take, receive
2. to conceive, become pregnant
3. [figuratively] to imagine, conceive, think
4. to understand, comprehend, perceive
5. to adopt, harbor, entertain, conceive
6. to draw up, comprise, express in words, compose
The sorts of work we will be doing is high technology consulting - offering advice in areas such as: telecommunications / software engineering / electronics engineering / medical engineering / race car engineering / web development. We will be taking ideas through from conception to development.
A second potential starting point is that 'Concipio Consulting Cambridge' can be abbreviated to 'C3'.