Fantastic designer! DGTL is creative, responsive, professional, prompt and goes the extra mile to meet our needs. We highly recommend DGTL and look forward to future projects with this awesome designer!
How geoff_v started their logo design journey
We are looking for a logo for our leading edge "W2FA" injection molding process.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our "W2FA" molding process is a proprietary and technically advanced method of molding rubber components. I need a logo that will be used across web, print etc.to identify and brand this type of molding process. The logo needs to be sleek, to the point and descriptive. W2FA stands for "Wasteless, Flashless, Fully Automatic"
I would like to see this text implemented into the logo as well if possible. To better understand what this is please visit: http://poly-nova.com/w2fa.php
SOME DESIGN REFERENCES OF WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR ARE HERE:
- For you to be passionate about your work
- For you to have fun doing this!- Logo needs to incorporate the following text:- W2FA I would prefer a graphic followed by the text:
- The graphic can be whatever comes to mind that you think will work with this logo. something that brings to mind high quality, expertise etc. is perfect.
- VECTOR looking graphic are good.
- I am looking for something professional, clean and simple, yet with a creative edge to it.
- graffiti, vintage.
- Logo's that look like they were done in Corel Draw 1.0