RI Academy / Responsible Investment Academy
The RI Academy is the only global centre offering structured education pathways and professional certification about the environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and investing.
For more information, please visit http://www.riacademy.org.
Our audience is individuals as well as corporates, predominantly in the finance and investment industry. Corporates would typically be interested in training whereas individuals would be interested in certification and career development.
Our audience would have an Undergraduate degree and typically a Masters or further post graduate qualifications. In addition, they may also hold Professional Designations such as the CFA (https://www.cfainstitute.org/) or IMCA (http://www.imca.org/)
This is a new market offering, nothing exists already in this area relating to environmental, social, governance and investment education and training online.
We think that our current logo is close, but needs to be refined to look more professional. Consider that you're taking a painting and turning it something more photo realistic. So, please just work with the existing logo as a conceptual starting point but refine it to make it:
- Sharper throughout
- More subtle with the colours (but keeping a similar colour palette)
- Keep the theme of four colours representing four interrelated themes (ESG and finance)
- Use a sharper looking typeface (and exploring some typeface options)
- Look more distinguished
- We'd also like the typeface to be something we can use as a standard typeface in our documents. Either the typeface used in the logo, or a recommendation for something complimentary. Happy to pay for typefaces if required.
- There is more design work required on this but we want to start with the logo.
Thanks everyone! Have fun. Ask anymore questions if you want more info.