How Teamglobalfreedom started their logo design journey
Mentoring For Free MLM Training
I am looking for a 200px width X 600px height in a transparent background for my facebook fanpage will consist of posts and videos with tips and advice on how to analyze criteria in an MLM company, whether they are company oriented or distributor oriented, analyzing compensation plans and marketing systems so a person can learn for themselves the right company for them. There will be minimal to no selling on my site or products offered. What is offered is a free download of an eBook called "Success in 10 Steps". Our slogan is "Mentoring with a Servants Heart" and our tagline is "Where You Learn How To Think, Not What To Think ~ Michael Dlouhy"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a network marketer promoting our team system where we help other existing network marketers to succeed in their network marketing (MLM) business by assisting in different methods to advertise their company. Also for struggling network marketers helping them find the reasons for their lack of success. I will also be targeting people not involved in network marketing yet but need the advice and knowledge in finding a reputable company to become involved with. I will be putting my logo on my facebook fanpage so my audience is regular folks looking for their piece of the good life.
My primary age group will be men and women between 25 and 50 years of age.
1)200px width X 600px height in a transparent background
2) I'm not looking for the professional executive look but a successful look, yet simple. I want to portray a look where you can visualization "I can do this", not that I must be an executive to succeed.
3) I don't want my logo so packed that it looks confusing and font easily readable.
4) I want my logo to have the feeling of "welcome, see what I have to offer" and not as if a sales pitch "Join here or you'll fail".
5) No Cartoons, no money or dollar signs etc.,
6) Colors are to your discretion although not looking for anything dark. I want it to look open and free so to speak.
7) I won't be using it in print at all so a Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
8) Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
9) You can use a person, preferably male, as I am one, if you think an image of someone other than myself is a wise advertising decision.
I had a thought of using the term "MLM", if you can imagine in large font 72pt (or whatever you think) where if you were to take a rope in the center around the two M's and squeeze together.