How Sven Andersson started their logo design journey
We need a symbol for the logo Fleetspares. The text part of the logo is already set but we need a symbol that feels like Aircraft and spare parts...
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The existing company Fleetleader is about to launch a new concept called Fleetspares. As you can see at the homepage Fleetleader already has a logo. The logo for the new concept will have exactly the same text-style but we need a symbol that feels right. The symbol should feel like Aircraft, Parts from an Aircraft, Tech, Simple, Clear, Easy. It is important that the Fleetspares logo goes with the existing fleetleader logo.
We already have an idea for the fleetspares logo but we want it to be clearer. You can see an image here of what we mean. We want you to use the same color idea as in the fleetleader logo and in the fleetspares draft - one color with transparency that creates a second color when two colored objects are layered together.
For a quicker start and to get the right text use this eps-file of the fleetspares draft. Don't let the existing symbol in the eps-file limit your idea but use the color idea and have the simplicity and the 2D in mind.
- A symbol for the fleetspares logo
- The same color idea as seen here
- Use these keywords Aircraft, Parts from an Aircraft, Tech, Simple, Clear, Easy, 2D...
- Use exactly the same text as can be found in this eps-file.
- The symbol should be placed in the same space as in the drafts.
- The final result has to be delivered as vector graphics in eps-fomat.
- New ideas for the text
- NO more than two colors in the symbol