I’m a returning customer. I have a logo that was designed here at 99designs that I need to redesign and after I see the new design, I have request for a fresh design for a Label - please check them both as I would love to have consistency in design between my logos and the label. They will be sent straight for printing after you are done. Please read the requirements for my label printer here : https://www.wizardlabels.com/artwork-specs .
Also please prepare the final file according to my request for the measurements in text below:
I like my current logo in general. We should try to tweak this same logo first (I will try to attach it here) -- keep the same font and see how the new logo looks like - unless somebody has a better idea for the different font. I would love to look at different ideas, but please work with this old logo first. I like my logo to stay simple and beautiful.
I will need three separate files: (1) Large Label (2) Small Label (3) “Foot On Products” artwork (which is ON both large an small label - its not a separate assignment).
Here is my lengthy (hopefully clear) instructions:
1. I’m changing logo colors to Red and Blue. Word “Swahili” is becoming Red (PANTONE 1795 C). Word “Scrubber” is becoming Blue (PANTONE 2736 C). Replace ™ with ® at the end of these words ( ™ in same RED as “Swahili”). Add ™ to the “Foot On top of Product” artwork - see instructions for this later below. Of all these logo samples I am attaching, I prefer “Logo Sample 1” -- the MINT logo with Reflections. For That, I would like mine with reflections like that too. I have provided measurements for the current printed logo, but the height will have to increase to accommodate these new reflections at the bottom. Also I like the combination of two colors - a lighter version of same color on top, and something like a curve separating the two colors - with reflections ( please see that mint logo). Put a red Rectangle around the edges of the whole label - so there is a demarcation for where the label ends.
2. On the large label, the biggest FONT SIZE print is 0.4” High. Large logo LABEL SIZE: 3.5” wide by 1.5” high (like I just said, yes you can increase the height a little bit TO 1.8” MAXIMUM to accommodate the reflections at the bottom)
3. Smaller LABEL SIZE print size is 2.3” wide X 0.5” high. Keep the same curves around the edges of both LABELS. Its critical to keep the same current measurements on the small label even if a small space is added between Swahili and Scrubber. Also put a red Rectangle around the edges of the whole label
4. PLEASE pay good attention to the redesign of artwork of the FOOT ON PRODUCT artwork. This image goes with the words Swahili Scrubber but I also want its file separate as requested earlier. I am attaching a new guide. (1) Look closely and observe where the foot heel is located in the old logo Vs where it is located in the New Guide for foot positioning. You can use the same old file but move the foot heel LOWER to look like the scan I attached here. ALSO Important is this: That little PAD where the heel is placed MUST be THICKENED to look like my scanned image. Play with the same foot on the old logo and reposition it. (2) I do not like the rectangle around the logo - may be a dome would do better or something else you want to try. Also that line around the new dome (or whatever you put on there) should be thin - a little less that a half the current thickness of the current rectangle. NEW COLORS: The foot and the product outline it’s resting on should be RED, The DOME or your creation around the foot is Blue - same colors like Swahili and Scrubber. Please, any art created on top of my suggestion, let it NOT be explicitly about Africa. ADD ™ (in Blue) to this when done
5. I want the new Logo to still be Together as one word, but I think it may be a great idea to just separate the two in a very saddle way - you should be able to tell they are two words, but it should not be very obvious. I’m torn about how to expect the look for my instructions on this
6. Larger label will be printed on a transparent medium, small label to have white background.