TWdesign quickly turned around new designs based on feedback and was very easy to work with. I was impressed by both her ability to come up with a novel design and the speed at which she was able to take vague ides and turn them into something visually appealing.
How DougSmart started their logo design journey
Logo needed for a company that shows job seekers how to get their resumes moved to the top of the stack, out-smart the competition, and get called in for an interview. Our customers are mainly executives and salespeople.
Super Charge Your Resume
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We provide a wonderful, proven service that helps executives and salespeople who are looking for work. Our customers get:
- Certification following a scientifically validated series of assessments that accurately pinpoint their strengths
- Specific info about their strengths they can attach to their resumes as a certificate
- Training to help them discover the job(s) and career(s) they can really LOVE
- Help in showing interviewers how to make good decisions by selecting our "certified" customers
- This logo will be used on a website, stationery, business cards, books, DVDs, & company shirts
- I'm open to color
- Our customers tend to be older people -- 40s and up -- so design should appeal to that age bracket