VMG Company (also referred to as VMG) is an IT startup specializing in information/system integration and custom software development. Some keywords are: Information, Integration, Quality, Efficient, Effective, Reliable
Getting to know our customers very well, understanding their business, personal contact and trust is of great value. Therefore our presentation should not express a formal attitude. Working directly with both IT and end users and non-it decision makers is very important.
VMG is derived form a sailing term Velocity Made Good, which is a technique to measure the effective speed to your goal. Creating solutions that fit within the organization and its possibilities to provide an optimal effect, are the result of applying this approach in business.
- Companies from small businesses to enterprises
- IT companies, partners and consultants
- CEO / CIO / IT Management
- Non-IT decision makers and users
First a logo is needed. Based on that logo a design for business cards, stationery and website will be required (separate contest).
The logo should include an icon and the brand name (possibly only VMG, experiment with both). It will be used on business cards, letters and website primarily. The icon may be used for software icons, it should fit in a square and should be recognizable in a compact size. Please provide some samples for this small/simplified version as well.
1. Bright color(s) for at least part of the icon
2. Round shapes, 3d and/or suggestion of movement
3. No explicit sailing attributes, distant hints / referrals could be used, but feel free to submit your own ideas!
4. The logo and typeface should express professionalism, without being boring
5. The logo should be modern, and not formal.
Something I like: http://www.bt.com/
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo