File samples: the pdf is where we "are" in terms of corporate identity (NONE!, ick!) ... the jpg is a really cool image we found online ... we like the "fresh" colors, the way the image appears to go from multi-dimensional to "flat" ... don't know that there's a way to incorporate "hospital," "healthcare" and/or "analytics" in a similar fashion, but if you can, WOW!
We sell software and consulting. We don't have any competitors, but if we did, some of them would be software companies, others would be "big 6" consulting companies like BoozAllen, IBM, Accenture, etc.
You can choose to incorporate the four elements or not in the logo (Performance, Strategies, Change, Improvement).
Some of the feelings we would like to convey are:
* Hospital-specific (we have no customers other than hospitals)
* Trusted adviser without being too "stuffy"
* Calm, methodical (since health care reform is a highly-charged topic)
* Attack Process Variance to fix quality and cost issues
* Don't want to appear *too* high-tech; our audience is not technically sophisticated
* Our audience is "C-Level" hospital executives, mostly men aged 45-65, many are doctors/surgeons
We're not entirely stuffy ... we are open to creativity.
We consider black, white and all shades of gray "colors" ... feel free to color way outside the lines ... just NOT in pinks and feminine colors.
At the close of this project, we will launch another that will be for our website design.