How cadenceinteractive started their logo design journey
15,000+ member community rebranding, and in need of a new logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
*** notice - we have decided to go with a different name - betternetworker.com ***
betternetworker.com is a project near completion that is a rebranding of a current website with almost 15,000 members. Its quickly becoming the social networking site to be at for people in the network marketing industry, already the largest site in this particular niche.
the site has been redesigned with a much cleaner design.
we need a logo that is comprised of the site name "betternetworker.com" and some sort of mark/bug along with it.
- color schemes are open, no oranges
- logo should be professional, yet with an air of fun to it
- no serif fonts, ideally a bold, impactful, yet unique/fun font should be select
- mark/bug does not necessarily have to be anything meaningful, it can be abstract. If its not abstract, the general themes for the site should be networking, bringing people together, connections, community. Any sort of people element to it is nice.
- logo should be clean, the now over used "web 2.0ish" look (i.e. clean, simple, nothing photorealistic - it must look good on everything from tshirts, to coffee mugs to print)
- open to ideas on playing with the site names caps, shapes, etc. can try things like getMLMresults, other case variations, morphing/integrating letter(s) into mark design, etc
- no detailed line art drawings
- nothing cartoony (can have element of fun, but must be subtle)
- no serif fonts, sans serif only
- not too many colors - one or two primary colors / with black gray only