Locassa provide social and community network information on mobile devices and web portals. The service is map based and provides syndicated content from our own network as well as key social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.
Locassa is a young, vibrant and community driven company. We believe that our network is not only for our customers but should be driven by our customers.
We are a worldwide product.
Our target audience is people who like to explore their community or participate in social discussions, social interactions and generally like to help shape their own community to make their lives more productive.
Our main requirements are as follows:
UPDATE: Please try and explore the 'connected' and 'networking' ideas but not computer networking, more social, people, groups etc.
1. No cartoons or other comic style imagery.
2. No cliched holding hands or hands around the globe type of imagery.
3. We are quite keen on something more abstract than literal although more literal representations of our service will be considered.
4. We are about networking, sharing and location / maps so things along that theme will be required (even in some kind of abstract form). We particularly want to focus on the 'connected' and 'networking' aspects, but not related directly to computer networking, more social.
5. Whilst we do provide software for mobile devices we do not want this to be particularly emphasised in the the design as we also provide desktop and web based services.
6. Nothing to extravagant, it should be fairly clean but still bold.
7. We are a professional service and want a logo that represents us well.
8. Typeface should be bold and clean.
9. Our colour preference is for various shades of blue, as per our website http://www.locassa.com or shades of red (although we will consider other schemes).
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo!