- 3D effects and shading
- A logo that can be presented in color and would have a black & white option
- Something that can be used on a business card / letterhead, etc.. as well as an electronic powerpoint presentation or website.
- Something that represents the future and has a hint of technology
- Something that represents a “lifecycle”.. in consulting you start with an idea, move to requirements, build something, test it, support it, operate it then start all over again. This circular pattern happens not only for IT consulting, but any of our secondary businesses as well even if the specific activities change
- Concept of problem solving and being creative. Part of IT consulting or art is all about thinking outside of the box and representing ideas in new ways to help people see or “Imagine” a new solution to a problem.http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://imagomedialtd.com/links/imago_logo_index.gif&imgrefurl=http://imagomedialtd.com/&usg=__Y2xM0J2qDhYnEZvcgnJPph0ZSX4=&h=283&w=283&sz=15&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=j-v1qYUO9QALTM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dimago%2Blogo%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1
I like the conch that is used. It represents Fibonacci’s Sequence which is a mathematical representation in nature. It’s both technical and represents never ending changing or evolution.
I like the idea of the dot above the i in Imago represents a planet and the circular pattern or universe around there is a great concept. With some arrows or something showing direction this could also represent the concept of circular “lifecyle” patterns. If it would be possible to make it even more 3D so what was closer was larger and some objects within the circle were smaller in the back that would be even better.. just one idea so far.
I like the 3D element of the circle.
I like the circles around the “o”.. it kinda represents a lifecycle.
I like the concept of a maze and potentially having the word “IMAGO” included in the maze with several different ways to solve the maze representing several different solutions for clients. I’m not sure how this could be drawn or how it would look on something small like a business card. One other idea is to just have a maze to the left of the word imago and not use the word imago in the maze at all.. still just some ideas to kick this off.
I like the “0’s” and “1’s” they represent binary computer language which is technical and IT based.