Macarena has truly embodied our design brief, worked to understand our organizations culture and brought my excellent designs to the table. Our greatest challenge was deciding which of her awesome designs to choose! Thanks Macarena...we look forward to working together again in the future!
Very creative and responsive to changes. Thank You for our new logo and identity for our church
what a great solution to get a new view... :-)
Thank you LOGUNArt and 99designs
This design met the brief very well and conveyed the modern look we were seeking. The designer provided a number of variations to help us to decide on the final logo and responded quickly to requests for amendments.
How ctkinnison started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Designer choice - per brief
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Background and Objectives:
- Rejoice is a maturing Christian congregation based in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL
- We are looking to Modernize / update / refresh our positioning.
o We are seeking to attract the next generation of young families who will grow our church into the next 10-20 years.
o Our target household is one that lives within 3-6 miles of Rejoice, is roughly 30-39 years old with young children
- Functionally, we are known for our:
o Outstanding Contemporary / Casual Worship Experience
o Great Music
o Energy, Being Present
- We’d like all iconography to support our core values, current mission is:
o Rejoice is a place where:
God is experienced
Community is shared
Lives are changed
We think about make revisions to the above similar to this:
Experience God, Share Community, Change Lives
- Beyond our MasterBrand re-design, we are also seeking to consolidate our mid-week / small group / kids programs into one experience, we’re calling Oasis.
o See extended brief for details on Oasis.
- We believe that we are differentiated from liturgical communities in our geography, and therefore would like a logo / font / brand style guide treatment that reflects our positioning.
- Attached is an extended brief that shows more detail regarding:
o Competitive set / Nearby church positioning
o Our brand Functional and Emotional assets
o Our Target audience
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
You'll find our preliminary color pallet in the extended brief....but we are very open to your suggestions for optimization. We specifically think:
1) Orange - representing energy, differentiates us in our community
2) Lime - (a shade of green) needs to be used for our Oasis project
3) AVOID- muted blue/teal - as about 6 local churches use that
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Client: Rejoice Lutheran Church, https://rejoicegeneva.org/; 0N377 N Mill Creek Dr, Geneva, IL 60134
Project Name: Re-Branding Project
Contact: Craig Kinnison, email@example.com; 331-645-1503
Timing: Finished Work for Recommendation to Church Council by 2/4/19
Budget: TBD (please quote)
Assignment & Deliverables:
- Design a New Logo for Rejoice Lutheran Church, and a new logo for our new initiative called Oasis.
- Confirm / Recommend Brand Guidelines in terms of both Color Pallet and Fonts
- We will utilize the new logo throughout all aspects of our communication plans, including:
o In the building / Signage
o Website & Social Media
o In the Service / on Screen Media
- Logo & Fonts must be easily readable by all ages
o May leverage more than 1 font as necessary for Primary / Secondary communication
- Logo & Fonts must be modern and stylish (avoid Serifs) to attract a “Younger” audience
- Oasis logo must connect with Rejoice Masterbrand Logo (ie. Oasis @ Rejoice)
- Do not use an image of a building in the logo