Just a couple of quick notes:
- I'm usually really quick with feedback so if you'd like to ask a question or suggest a revision, I should get to this quickly.
- Please try to make the logo relatively square (unlike our current logo which is rectangular and wide: our current logo is here: https://snapprojections.com/).
- Below you'll have a bit more info on logotypes we like, our purpose as a business and also words that describe us.
If you have any questions, please ask. I look forward to be working with you!
Founder and CEO
What logotypes do we like?
* Stripe - simple, also I like the stripe blue because it's refreshing
* SoundCloud - simple but impactful
* Instagram - simple and meaningful
* National Geographic - simple and meaningful, the rectangle represents a photo frame
PURPOSE (OUR WHY) - who do we serve? who do we not serve? and WHY it matters?
We believe in helping people make better financial & retirement decisions. We want them to have peace of mind when they work and better quality of life when they retire.
We serve independent financial advisors, fee-for-service planners and advisors who care about financial planning (fiduciary mindset) because those advisors matter most to consumers.
We do NOT serve VCs or big banks (specifically big bank mentality, there are some amazing financial advisors at big banks and we want to work with them too).
Words to describe us: