Blammie thank you so much.
For your creativity, for being serious about your work and to be good at it.
I'm happy with the result and i'm sure this logo couldn't be better.
I wait for the files now.!
How K9 Guy started their logo design journey
Empire K-9 Inc.
I am a professional canine handler and trainer looking to start my own successful business. I have spent over 10 yrs working and training dogs in the military and as a consultant around the world. I will be providing in-board training and behavior modification services to a variety of clients throughout New York.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My services are geared towards busy professionals and people who don't have the time or patience to attend obedience classes once a week and work with their pets on a daily basis.
This logo will represent Empire K-9 Inc.
I am looking for a very professional looking logo.
I want the logo to communicate that this is a serious and professional business not a part time hobby.
There are some things I would like to see and others I wouldn't. Here are some suggestions.......
1. Nothing cartoonish or cheap looking
2. Keep the design and color scheme simple
3. Easy to embroider onto a t-shirt or hat
4. I would like it to be "dog" related i.e. incorporate into it a dog head, paw or whole body. Dog body should resemble a German Shepherd dog.
5. Typeface should be clear, bold and simple.
6. Please use your imagination and have fun designing my logo!
File formats required are:
Print file formt- .ai (CMYK)
Web file format- .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)