Acquisition Media is a digital media company engaged in customer acquisition for corporate clients and partners. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Acquisition Media provides business to business customer acquisition services to publishers across a media platforms such as content providers, social media and casual gaming. To that end, the logo must be clean, professional and reflect a powerful brand.
- The scope of the project is to create a logo, business card template and simple style guide e.g. general look and a color palette (which will be used for a website).
- The logo must be 100% original. Absolutely no clip art.
- The logo must contain the two words, "Acquisition" and "Media". We are 95% certain that we would like to include some sort of symbol/icon/graphic as part of the logo. Such graphic may represent either something "digital", something related to "customer acquisition", "pixels". This is an area where you can feel free to be creative. It must, however, look/feel professional and clean.
- The colors should be powerful e.g. no pastels. The logo does not need to be filled with color; however, the proper use of colors in the words or icon could be very effective in creating a powerful brand.
- Do not waste time designing a business card unless you have a 3-Star Rating. Getting the logo right is the first step. Once the logo is complete, the business card and style guide should be easy.